YouTube Optimization 2 - Webinar Course
YouTube Ranking Factors
Learn about YouTube Ranking Factors
What works in getting videos ranked for YouTube search? What SEO techniques could you use to get your YouTube videos to come up on Google searches?
Using data-driven research we’ll give you the fact-based answers and insight you need to questions like these:
- What length of video does best in YouTube research?
- How do you establish “authority” for your video?
- How do you demonstrate to YouTube that people will really want to see your video content?
- Do keywords matter? And if they do, how do you use them to optimize your videos?
- What are “cards” and “end screens”? And how can you use them to improve your performance and acquire more business?
This is the 2nd in a series of webinar courses on YouTube optimization, or YTO.
Ross Barefoot has 19 years of experience in website programming and development, and 13 years of experience in Search Engine Optimization and Marketing (SEO/SEM). Ross is a SEA Certified Master Level Instructor with the Search Engine Academy and serves on its board of directors and educational committee. Ross has been with Horizon Web Marketing since 2012 as chief SEO strategist and trainer, and in 2014 took on the role of CTO. Ross uses his industry expertise to set client strategies, troubleshoot difficult SEO issues, and keep our staff trained and up to date on cutting-edge SEO techniques so we deliver the best possible results for our clients.
For upcoming live workshop dates, see https://bizbasicseo.com/current-workshops