SEO Fundamentals: Writing Page Titles for Rankings AND Conversions
Want more visibility in Google and Bing? Overwhelmed with SEO? Don’t know where to start? We have good news for you. It’s really pretty easy to get started today on the road to better rankings. And you don’t even have to be a technical genius or an SEO hotshot. Just begin with the right title!
Just about every page on the Internet has a title, just like every book at the local Barnes and Noble. But unlike all of those old-fashioned books, it’s often hard to know what the title of a web page is because it’s buried in the “HTML” code of the page.
In this laser-focused webinar, SEO Master Trainer Ross Barefoot will help you to understand – and be prepared to take immediate action on – the following important SEO principles
- Why the “title” of your page is often not what you think it is
- How a search engine views your pages and why that’s different than you or your website visitors do
- Why titles must be limited to a very few words
- What 3 key elements should be in every title tag
- Why the title tag is a crucial step in a searcher’s path to becoming a customer
- How to create, set, and check title tags
Ross Barefoot has 19 years of experience in website programming and development, and 13 years of experience in Search Engine Optimization and Marketing (SEO/SEM). Ross is a SEA Certified Master Level Instructor with the Search Engine Academy and serves on its board of directors and educational committee. Ross has been with Horizon Web Marketing since 2012 as chief SEO strategist and trainer, and in 2014 took on the role of CTO. Ross uses his industry expertise to set client strategies, troubleshoot difficult SEO issues, and keep our staff trained and up to date on cutting-edge SEO techniques so we deliver the best possible results for our clients.
For upcoming live workshop dates, see https://bizbasicseo.com/current-workshops