How to Use SEO Keyword Research Tricks for Traditional Marketing Insights
Keyword Research isn't Just for SEO Anymore
This course is about answering questions. Questions such as
- What priorities drive my key customers?
- What problems (i.e. "pain points") are my ideal prospects researching when they are on line?
- Are there hidden cross-selling opportunities that we haven't thought about?
- What are consumers thinking that might reveal new product or service markets that we can tap into?
- What are consumers thinking that might pose a danger to us as we compete for business?
- What trends are getting stronger over time? And which ones are declining?
- Is there any way to get answers about my market without spending 5 figures with a consumer research agency?
In this course, which was originally presented as a webinar, SEO Master Trainer Ross Barefoot walks through the powerful, free tools that Google makes available to traditional marketers and shows how they can unlock.
You'll leave with a working knowledge of
- Using Google Trends to understand regional behaviors
- The limitations of relying on Google Auto-Suggest to understand the behavior of key customer segments, and the workaround
- What keyword forensics is, who developed it, and why it's a more powerful paradigm than "keyword research"
- How to check out your marketing assumptions with Google keyword planner
Register today and get started immediately to find out what the overwhelming majority of marketing professionals are missing: how keyword research tools can give you an almost unfair marketing research advantage without a small company budget.
Ross Barefoot has 19 years of experience in website programming and development, and 13 years of experience in Search Engine Optimization and Marketing (SEO/SEM). Ross is a SEA Certified Master Level Instructor with the Search Engine Academy and serves on its board of directors and educational committee. Ross has been with Horizon Web Marketing since 2012 as chief SEO strategist and trainer, and in 2014 took on the role of CTO. Ross uses his industry expertise to set client strategies, troubleshoot difficult SEO issues, and keep our staff trained and up to date on cutting-edge SEO techniques so we deliver the best possible results for our clients.
For upcoming live workshop dates, see https://bizbasicseo.com/current-workshops