Whether your business serves a local, regional, or national audience, it’s increasingly important to make sure your profile on Google is set up correctly.
What profile on Google? (Don’t feel bad if you have to ask, most business people I encounter do) The answer is “Google My Business” (GMB). According to Google:
Google My Business is a free and easy-to-use tool for businesses and organizations to manage their online presence across Google, including Search and Maps. By verifying and editing your business information, you can both help customers find you and tell them the story of your business.
In this free, 45-minute webinar SEO Master Trainer Ross Barefoot and Certified Search Specialist Matt Campbell will cover the most important things you need to know and answer your questions.
Here are some of the important things you’ll learn in just 45 minutes…
* What exactly GMB is and why it’s so important to your business
* How to access and update your profile on GMB
* What’s in a phone number - Why businesses with toll-free numbers need to be careful
* What’s in an address - You may not know your address as well as you think you do
* Duplicate entries - When more coverage is harmful to your online health
* What to do if you have multiple business locations
* How to get Google on the phone for help
Ross Barefoot has 19 years of experience in website programming and development, and 13 years of experience in Search Engine Optimization and Marketing (SEO/SEM). Ross is a SEA Certified Master Level Instructor with the Search Engine Academy and serves on its board of directors and educational committee. Ross has been with Horizon Web Marketing since 2012 as chief SEO strategist and trainer, and in 2014 took on the role of CTO. Ross uses his industry expertise to set client strategies, troubleshoot difficult SEO issues, and keep our staff trained and up to date on cutting-edge SEO techniques so we deliver the best possible results for our clients.
For upcoming live workshop dates, see http://www.teachseo.co/seoworkshops.